Wednesday 26 February 2014

10 000

Today I'm happy to announce that, since the creation of this blog, lots and lots of wonderful people have found their way to my blog, adding up to more than 10 000 page views!
That is already more than once in every hour since the blog's creation, on average.

If I were to assume that all those views were from different people, it would make my dear readers a crowd big enough to fill...

.. about four Finlandias,
... three Silja Europas,
or two Norwegian Epics!

I consider that quite a milestone and when I created this blog, I never really imagined that anyone would actually be reading it. So, if you're reading this - thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

In addition to that, yesterday the keel was laid for Mein Schiff 4 at STX Finland Turku shipyard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow congratulations! Do you know Spirit of Tasmania II (ex Superfast II)was buikt at STX Finland Turku?

    ReplyDelete